Skip to main content

A Glimpse

Yesterday I saw one turkey, she was walking into my alley neighbor's yard.  I had been thinking about the turkeys, how much I enjoyed their visit to my yard this winter.  How resilient and fragile and feisty they seem to be, then there she was.  I grabbed my phone (to take a picture) and when to the alley.   I was hoping that the rest of them would be right behind the one I had seen.  I couldn't see her or any other turkey.  Sometimes that is all we get, a glimpse.  Then I tried to still my mindof course I was off to the races.  Where were the others, was she on her own.... So I thanked her for giving me another look, a moment of chance, that her walk, and my glance would meet.  That she may have felt my yearning.  Oh life in all puzzling ways, aren't you beautiful.  Who would have guessed that a wild turkey could stir such wonder!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Somebody essentially help to make severely
posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to
now? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual publish extraordinary.
Excellent task!

My webpage :: long-suffering
Anonymous said…

Our updates Recent articles:
Anonymous said…
Hey therе, my name iѕ Lestеr and I'm a fellow blogger out of Albergen, Netherlands. I like what you guys are up to. There's no
doubt thаt Blοggeг: MaryAlice Musings anԁ Morе іs
an example of intelligеnt ωork and гepοrting.
Cοntinue the good work guуs: I’ѵe incoгporated you
guуs to my blogroll. I think іt ωill
booѕt the aρpeal οf my oωn blоg.


Also ѵіsіt mу ѕite; 9602