Skip to main content

No Bus, Basketball Blog Today

Lynx Pre-Season Finale

No Bus today.  I did not go into the office today worked from home, and took a mid-day break to go to the only pre-season game with the Lynx.  It was fun to see the team, some exciting new women, and oh those returning stars, they are just fun to watch.  When a play works it is so pretty, and when the misses come it is such a "oh my!". 

I have been reading the stories about the new players, each woman has her own story.  Many of them not easy ones to tell.  The work, perseverance and grit each one has brought on her road to be a WNBA player. 

I like this team, I like teams that are teams, where you can see and feel how they connect with each other, the building of trust, having fun, and getting each other to be better, bolder, more sure.

You can ride the bus free two hours before and after the game, just show your ticket, but it was rainy and I was going with a friend so we decided on speed vs. green.  I did look up the schedule, and there will be bus rides to future games.

So the intention to drive less is a day to day lesson.  Making choices, and making change, and at the same time saying yes in a way that allows a balance.   I will be out there tomorrow morning, 30 minutes earlier for an early meeting!  Wondering what my next four bus rides will hold.






Comments

Bus Rentals said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.