Skip to main content

Second Day on the Bus....

Day Two Observations:
  • There are lots more people on the bus on Monday than there was on Friday.
  • Buses do sometimes run on time, all my buses were right on the minute today, all four of them!
  • I did not miss the evening connection, it feels like I won, when I make all of the connections!
  • On the 25A going home tonight, a woman got on, she was going to a funeral home, she didn't know where it was.  At first no one spoke up, then the i-phone user got the map, and at least 5 people chimed in to give directions and get clear about the stop - it felt good!
  • Someone offered me a seat on express ride to Minneapolis, I was grateful and enjoyed the seat.
  • You can answer a lot of emails from downtown St. Paul to downtown Minneapolis.
  • I like when the driver tells you the stops, it seems like training wheels for the new rider.
  • I said thank you when I got off each bus, feels good.

Someone asked why I was riding the bus, without thinking I said, it is a way that I can help make sure my grandchildren have a beautiful earth to grow old in.  It does feel good to jump in, and jump on the bus.  Have GoTo Pass, will travel!

Comments