Skip to main content

Bus Pass, No Bus

Wednesday meant errands so off to get my picture taken one more time, they lost the first one in the camera....So in a few weeks I will have my bus pass with picture.  I like not driving, and I like the freedom of going anywhere I need in my car.  That last statement sums up the American love with cars, and I will continue to move towards my transit life day by day.  As I write today it is sunny, crisp and maybe it will not rain today!  I brought Gerber daisies home from the coop last night and they are smiling right at me, as I work towards getting myself out the door.  Today is not a bus day either, I am getting new tires and some tweaks fixed for my old, new jeep.  She doesn't have a name yet, but I think one will come soon.  Maybe I will name my bus routes as well!

Comments