Skip to main content

Getting Ready

Holiday Weekend and I am at Day 1 of "officially" getting ready for surgery!  I have been doing my guided meditation, imagining my healing circle, and affirming my speedy and deep recovery.  Words, connections, thought, engagement, opening up  - these are things that matter to me -- so I am going to blog my way through this month of being well - deepening and strengthening my health.   So it is off to the Guthrie with Lolly and Myah - for "Little House"  - some farmer's marketing before and maybe an UnConvention activity before I leave for the hills of WI and away from RNC.  Thank you all for your  support and care.  I know it will help me on my journey! Thank You, MaryAlice

Comments

BrianJ said…
MaryAlice: just wanted to say that perhaps your blogging experiment may motivate me back to my blog page. Will be thinking about you this week and sending positive energy-as you did for me earlier this year. It really does make a difference. Brian
Karen said…
We're thinking of you and sending healing warmth from the Desert Sanctuary here in Arizona. Thanks for sharing your blog -- we look forward to reading more entries!
xo -- k & j