Skip to main content

Planning for Wellness

Still learning how to use my blog page - so you have two into entries--- I am leaving as this is ultimately my experiment with myself and all of you who come along.

So this is day one of my pre-surgery plan.  I have read about the Alaskan Wildcard, smiled about the UnConvention Activities and looked at CodePink video getting ready for the RNC.  Lolly, Myah and I are going to the Guthrie to see Little House - and I am doing a little farmer's market before.  It is a great day - I am trying to remember to breath deeply and visualize my body healing from surgery in the best way possible!  I have all of you in my healing circle sending energy, well wishes and much more.  Who knows preparing for surgery and starting this blog may unleash all kinds of voices just ready to leap into the world.  Thanks for being there with me, MaryAlice

Comments