Skip to main content

Party Dress

Last night I went to one of my favorite second hand shops and got a marvelous dress for the Red Ribbon Affair on Friday. I am going to Madison! I am going to the Red Ribbon Affair for the first time since I left as the Executive Director of AIDS Network. The organization is 25 years old, and this fundraiser began when I was the E.D. It was at the Sheraton Hotel, they paid for everything, including Marie Osmond to perform! So this morning I was thinking about how fun my new dress is and as I walked into my dining room and looked out towards the east (there are sliding glass doors) the entire sky was lit with pinks, and lavenders and blues. What a spectacular party dress in the sky I thought. So I am still smiling about my new dress and loving the dress bestowed by the beloved as I watch the awakening of the morning sky.

Comments