Skip to main content

Undefeated!

I was really rooting for Stanford, not only is a great school, has a great coach (Tara spends her summers on a Minnesota Lake!), but it is my namesake.

My Mother's maiden name was Stanford, I almost got that name when she divorced. But I digress, nothing new!

Stanford played a really really good first half. Connecticut played really bad in that half. When it ended, I looked at the Lynx staff around the table and said, "I wouldn't want to be in the room with Gino! The undefeated champion Connecticut Huskies came out to start the second half - and they never left. Stanford was left with two losses in this season, both to Connecticut.
Two great teams, the bar is still raised. History was made. It is all good for women's sports. One more piece of the Title Nine puzzle firmly in place.

Comments