Skip to main content

2 for 1 Coupon for Intuitive Reading

My "coupon of the day" was for an intuitive reading, and I burst out laughing when I saw it was a 2 for 1. Don't like the first reading, want some other outcome from the visit, turn in the second coupon and try again.

I have lots of people around me right now in my work and beyond who are wishing they had a crystal ball and could know who Governor Elect Dayton will appoint for his cabinet, then there is the process of the assistant commissioners, and then staff, etc. etc. etc.

All will be revealed! Patience is a virtue. No news is good news. Pick your choice.

On the weather front we going to have blizzard like conditions soon, plunge in the temperature, winds will blow and howl, and snow will fly. Snowiest December in a long time...winter solstice still more than two weeks ago. Light the candles, sing a song, stay warm.

Comments