Skip to main content

Fall Equinox Blessing

I walked the Labyrinth with the Red Tent women for the equinox.  They offered this blessing for all of us, for the season, and I am offering it to you.  As you read imagine a lit candle on your left and a lit candle on your right.  This prayer is for every day not just on the autumnal equinox, rather for us as we move into the darkness, travel within, find the gifts within the dark, and we move from equinox to solstice!

A Fall Equinox Blessing

A balance of night and day, a balance of light and dark
Tonight I seek balance in my life
as it is found in the Universe.
One candle for darkness and pain
and things I can eliminate from my life.
Another candle for the light, and for joy
and all the abundance I wish to bring forth.
At tis time of the equinox,
there is harmony and balance in the Universe,
and so there shall be in my life.

Comments