Skip to main content

One Year Ago

It was one year ago today that I was brought home from the hospital after my nose and throat surgery for sleep apnea.  I started this blog as a way to share about my recovery and more importantly to reflect within myself and to share those reflections.

So here it is one year,  my sleep apnea is gone, totally!  I have lost 25+ pounds, and overall I feel great!  I have started 5 Element Acupuncture and I feel the results of restfulness of sleeping well, of being refreshed!  

This blog (although I have been more neglectful this summer) has been a good way for me to engage with my environment, with my internal landscape, and to share with no expectations that someone will return something to me.

I have just returned from my friend Fina's Wisconsin farm,  I saw her last year just before my surgery, and returned again to bask in the beauty and to participate in the bounty of late summer!  

So I have returned home one year from returning home from the hospital, in great pain and at the very beginning of recovery.  As I mark this anniversary,  I am so grateful that I was able to make the decision to have my surgery - and to benefit so greatly.


Comments