Skip to main content

Respite on the Big Lake

I am sitting in a little "nest" on the top floor of a wonderful home in Hovland, MN.  The waves are crashing on the rocks, the sun has created brilliant sparkles dancing across the water.   Sunrise was bigger than life, and the sun just popped up without a cloud.  There are no "salties" or barges that I can see yet, but some are due in harbor at Duluth so they will be coming past sometime today.  It is so soothing the sounds of the water, the breeze, and how remarkable that it is so warm.   This is the last of my "mini-vacations" for end of summer!  People at work, just think this is what I am going to keep doing, and I might.  Everywhere has been to where there are few people, no bustle, and great natural beauty.  It has soothed my soul, and I can feel the pull.   Feel the way in which my heart and my spirit are dancing with each other, helping me to find myself entwined in it all.

Comments