Skip to main content

Bread Pudding

I am making Blueberry Bread Pudding as a Birthday wish! It has taken all evening. First take off crust off the brioche. Then cut in cubes. Next brown bread in oven. Then cream, half-half, vanilla beans cook to a boil. After that (while the cream infuses with the vanilla) beat eggs and sugar. Slowly whisk cream into egg mixture. Strain and soak bread in custard. Blueberries into bottom of dish, then in goes the bread and custard, bake 30+minutes. Yum. Yum. Happy Birthday love. Hope it will taste so good tomorrow evening! Bread pudding on a summer in March Birthday. Happy Birthday Terry, hope you like it as much as the very first time you tasted it!

Comments

Unknown said…
After my yummy sample tonight I can tell you that I like it even more better. Thank you my sweet amore.
xo