Skip to main content

Time Space Balance

Spring is here, it is official. We are at the Equinox of Spring. I have a day where there were no commitments, the intention was listen to self, notice, act. So on the way to pick up coffee beans, I noticed a sign at the semi-new massage shop on Johnson Street. I love my Johnson Street Corner, Crafty Planet, my pharmacy, Amica Restaurant, Foiled Again (hair), Audubon Coffee Shop, and now Mary's massage. As the equinox p assed I was receiving a great hot stone massage. Ahhhh, Lisa was a great therapist, and I have another appointment in two weeks. I like this being spontaneous, and a great way to herald in Spring! Goodbye winter, you may have a few good days, but your time is done for this year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, wish look forward for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my favourite subject-matter to read.