Skip to main content

Pressure Cooker

I had big opportunity to step out of the the tremendous feeling of being in the pressure cooker.  It was one of those mornings where many issues,  personal needs, policy decisions, contract discussions.  And I was just ornery!  Mostly people I work with understand and I do verbalize that I am just in a wretched way.  People stepped up, they got things done, made things that were listing dangerously back on track.  I could tell them all what  a great job they had done.  They laughed and talked about how they like that I just let it rip sometimes.  The good news is that I recover balance fairly quickly and I like the balance part much better.  Systems change, being out front, collaboration, lots of art-some science.  Remember to breathe, breathe through your feet, focus on the breath.  Now.  

Comments