Skip to main content

Postscript to My Birthday

I slept soundly - such a different story than the day of my last birthday.  I woke up so very rested, and off I went to start the day with a dear friend - and we went to my favorite Minneapolis French inspired restaurant Cafe Barbette!  It was cool and rainy and we ate inside, where there are great paintings, a classic style bar, and great smells.  We read Rumi, and Hafiz and drew from a pouch sufi cards, and talked about our hearts and our connection.  What a great start to my day, that included painted toe and finger nails, a touch up from my hair cutter, and then off to my favorite St. Paul French Bistro.....I am now baking myself and more friends a peach/pecan upside down cake.  I am touring the garden and then one more wonderful evening of celebration with friends!  The sun is shining and I am enjoying my first day of this year of the "9's".

Comments