Skip to main content

Big Absence

Gray, very cool, a reminder that while I haven't been blogging the weather here in MN has been delightfully unseasonable. I am totally ready for Friday it has been weeks of travel, conferences, budgets, health care reform, negotiations - interspersed with great family time, some really good food, laughter, and the brightest moon I ever remember. Blogging for me has become an external vehicle that requires stepping back and listening to what comes. In travels, calls, late evenings, early mornings there is less ability and willingness (that is the biggest one! Being Willing!) to stop and listen. The explosion of spring seemed to speed up everything - including me! This pause in the gray and cold more easily facilitates taking that deep breath and stepping into the silence. So a blog post is meditation and I am thankful at the end of the very stressful work week to be able to pause, not "veg out" or escape, and to listen. To enjoy the brilliance of the green on a rare cooler than normal spring day in May!

Comments