Skip to main content

Mother Daughter Date

Sasha and I went to the James Taylor and Carole King Reunion Concert this week. I had asked her weeks ago, and she said they would get the tickets! I didn't hear anything and had forgotten when the concert was, and got a call last Saturday - "when is the concert she asks?" I say, "I don't remember, I'll look it up". Oh its Tuesday, good, we're going....We met at Meritage, one my fav St. Paul eateries! We had very fun summer drinks, and good food, and off we went just as the rain started to the "x". It was great! Sasha sang outloud on many of the songs. Would say with a big smile that she didn't know THAT was a Carole King song. I loved it, memories of my own, a very appreciative crowd, Carole and James were very appreciative themselves, they had many of the band members from their first time performing together. I've been singing I've got a friend all week, and laughing at how much Sasha enjoyed going to the senior citizen event!

Comments