Skip to main content

Journaling my days!

This is brief! I am going on vacation. I have been planning for a long time to go visit my friend Serafina. She spends the winter in Siracusa Sicily. I will be there in the morning! Right now I am in Princeton, NJ and the flowers are in bloom, the bushes and trees are flowering, I am staying with my friends Kathy and Irv, and their two dogs. The birds are chirping and singing, and I have already experience my favorite kind of weather, the "no weather" weather day. Perfect last night and this a.m.

I have been pushed and prodded to begin my blog again so that people can follow along on my adventures. It is a place I can post pictures. Not sure how much I will write, but this will be a fine way to take the time to "jot" down some of the things you are sure you will NEVER forget, and they fade away in the adjustment of returning home.

Here is a link to 3 minutes of Siracusa my home base away from home. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUyQuuZj44

Ciao

Comments