Skip to main content

March Madness

For the second day in a row I have ventured out into the world. This is not because I am so very fit and hale, but there are just a few things a gal needs to do. And today that thing was send off the seniors at the UM Women's basketball game. I really like to watch women play basketball, and it is a great distraction for winter here in the cold climes. This years team, has had a lot of ups and downs, today was another down day. Not exactly what you want to do when you are trying to get a NCAA bid, they have ended the season losing 4 of 6 ouch. Regardless of winning or losing, these women work very hard for their scholarships, and I love that they have a the opportunity to play. So off I went to root them on, and to see the folks around me, you get to know the folks around you and we all tried hard to help our team get back into the game. Over 9000 fans, and most of them stayed after the game to honor our two seniors - Emmy and Kay. Great women, good good fans. Onto the Big Ten Tournament!

Comments