Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to Me!

 I saw 5 yes 5 eagles fly over my car on the way home from my birthday celebration in Baxter State Park!  What a gift! One of many today.  I have not even had enough time to check out all the FB messages!  I have cards that I got at the PO today and they are not yet opened,  I have Voicemails not yet heard.  How amazing to feel such love, to be appreciated, noticed, cared for.  What a gift to feel d very happy to be me and to have you all in my life. Such richness, such care, such support - I really could not imagine one month ago that  my birthday week would be filled with so much goodness!  I could not have asked for more than what I was given today.  The day was gorgeous.  The Blum's were the best of family to be with, when my own family is so far away.  We had great food.  A great hike.  Wonderful views.  Peaceful time just taking in and breathing in the beauty.   I don't have lots of words today.  I will have more tomorrow.  But here are pictures not chronological, random windows into my day.  My 70th Birthday Day.  Enjoy the beauty.  Take a little journey on what 70 looks like. 

Overlooking South Branch Pond
After hiking upward about .6 miles we reached this view!  Worth the hike.

This is the road you can take to drive (very slowly) all the way through the park to the South Entrance and onto Millinocket!



Lunch at Trout Stream  (Vanilla Cream Soda in the bottle)



On the Way
Getting Closer!

View from the Lookout!


Mountains Everywhere!                                           





What a great start to this new decade.  New learning, new growing, new courage to be the best I can be.  To support those who will come next.  To help make the future, this precious future fully for those yet to come.   Beauty abounds.  Share it, preserve it,  it is here for us all.   Thanks for all of the wonderful good wishes...it is so so good to fill so so full of love.  Thank you.

Comments