Skip to main content

Elektra Karma

I have been gifted a new bike.  It is purple,  it has white wall tires,  to put the brakes on you push the pedal backward.  Who remembers when that was the ONLY way a bike stopped?  She has a really big seat.  Three gears, and oh so pretty.   She came with the name Karma, and she has Elektra written all over her.   I am thinking she is Electra Karma,  a descendent of the Greek Goddess of Clouds with Silver Linings.   This bike was bought when hopes and dreams of time in Minneapolis seemed very real, and life took another turn.  So Karma the bike was sitting in storage.  So now I get to find out what journeys will happen for me as summer begins, and I am am learning how to be a better bike rider and toodling around on my purple bike, pink helmet and a way big smile on my face!

Comments