Skip to main content

More Paperwork Done!

Wow, I am in a whirlwind of receipts, reimbursements forms and envelopes.  I feel like a windfall has beset me.  I completed travel reimbursements, both sizable.  I sent in reimbursement for my medical reimbursement account.  I found two checks safely tucked away in a pile that I uncovered last night!  I am already imagining having all the outside window frames scraped and painted.  A the load on my shoulders, the monkey on my back has mysteriously shrunk.  I am trying to really put into my psyche the good feeling of NOT procrastinating, completing a project, just being done.  I have two more trips to request reimbursement.  All of this is just in time to put some extra money into the vacation "kitty" and "house fixing up" pot.  I'm on a roll, and I am going to get this all done.  This is one of the plus column listings:  what to do when it is June and 55 degrees outside - you take care of paperwork!

Comments