Skip to main content

Long Days of Summer

Oh,  I do love summer.  As the humidity and temperatures rise, I found myself all week, just smiling.  Heat, summer heat, sun, and afternoon rain, it is all good.  Especially good in June.  I like the feel of freshly washed sheets, the sound of the breeze rustling, as I steal a few moments of the afternoon.  Summer reads and quick naps.  Oh it is so good, it is these days that tug me back and forth from the here and now, to days long ago - carefree and smiling and feeling as if summer lasts forever and that one day takes so long to be done.  It is great to have days that tap deep appreciation, just being in the moment.  The sun so bright in the late afternoon.  I ordered a basket for Electra Karma today.  Big enough for a book, some water, a few supplies as I pedal my way through more endless days of summer. 

Comments