Skip to main content

Bliss and Ecstasy

Radar came over to his "Other Mother" (OM) this afternoon. The sun was shining and the warmth hit my cheeks, and the coolness in the air stirred all around, the sky was brilliant blue. I took out the toy that Radar has started to fetch, we went out in the yard and he just went wild with joy and bliss. I three the toy, he ran and leaped and jumped with the toy in his mouth, then he would run and run around and around in the yard. Then he would drop the toy, I would throw it, and it would start all over again -- I am sure he was in bliss and was too!

Later I left Radar for awhile and went to hear The Yuval Ron Ensemble for an evening of Sufi Devotional Music, poetry, teaching storing and Whirling. The evening performance was called a "Turning Heart". It was so very wonderful. It was ecstasy. I was leaping and jumping and opening and turning just like Radar did in the afternoon. We are both smiling and ready to snuggle in for the evening, hearts open, stomachs full, we have been stirred and loved.

Comments