Skip to main content

Wow - What a Sunrise!

I got the best welcome home gift! First a dinner handed to me when I got to my house, after the ride from the airport. An evening of just doing nothing! Then this a.m. my window eastward facing showed the most amazing sunrise. Again and again and again I am eased, inspired, healed and rejuvenated by the colors and textures and rapidly change light that comes with the sunrise. I know in my heart and soul why some cultures make sure that they sit, watch and honor sunrise and sunset. It is probably the transition of most ease for me. It comes later know, I don't have to chase the sunlight as in high summer. This transition to and form light, the most subtle and outrageous palette in the sky is a blessing, a simple blessing. I wonder for each of us what is that special simple something that continues to just move us no matter how many times and in how many ways we bear witness and our souls soar.

Comments