Skip to main content

Home Visit Delayed

This morning the world as it linked from Minneapolis was a sheet of ice. Poor Radar, slipped and slid all over the place, he looked at me like I was the cause of it all. We put the ice melt down on the sidewalk across the driveway. It helped, the ice melted, and Radar was upright.

What did not get worked out was my home visit with Daisey and Lola. They are two shih tzu sisters who are currently in a foster home with Homeward Bound. I have been approved for adoption, today was when I would meet them. Myah was here, Radar was here, we were all ready. The weather did not cooperate. The foster mom felt so bad and greatly relieved that she did not have to try to drive from Blaine to NE Minneapolis.

We are making another plan, either Tuesday night or next Sunday morning or evening. Tentative date for them to come live with me, December 2nd or 3rd.

I have gotten past another wave of doubt and fear. I have had a few more people step up and offer to help. I have gotten good wishes and support. Now I just have to meet the girls.

Pictures posted later. If you can't wait, go to Homeward Bound - Minnesota scroll down to Lola and Daisey or click on Shih Tzu's 2 females. Enjoy the smile that lights up on your face!~

Comments

Patty said…
I went and looked at Daisey and Lola -- they are so cute! I hope you can get your home visit out of the way and bring them home soon. Good luck with everything!