Skip to main content

Oh What a Sad Loss For My Lynx

What a game 1 of the WNBA Finals.  Before you could get settled into your seat LA jumped out to a 28 point lead, the Lynx being the Lynx did not roll over and continued to fight back and kept clouding in, and chipping away at LA's lead.  It was late in the 4th quarter that MN Took the lead, what a feat, but with 6 seconds La went ahead by 1 and they won the game.  I can't imagine whT the players are feeling, I am exhausted and feel very emotionally spent.  Tuesday is another game and I will be ready and so will the Lynx.

As an antedote I finished varnishing my bench, three coats today, and it us looking fine.  This is a bench that Org, first girlfriend made for me 49 years ago, it has been sanded and now varnished and it looks great.  Lots of good sitting on this bench, years it was a table for treasures and now it is in Millinocket and will have a renewed life for sitting and chatting g and enjoying being outdoors.

It is still very summer like and we have a few more days of warm warm weather.   The days are hot,  there is a difference in the light, dusk is here earlier, and the evening brings a little chill.  I am going to recharge and get ready to stroke back on the fan floor n Tuesday.  What a team, I am sorry you couldn't pull off the win, there are more chances, and a five game series is a lot of games!

Comments