Skip to main content

Dawn Reversed

For a few moments this morning, the sky looked like a negative.  Pretty soon there will be people who do not know what a negative in, but I think I am safe now with the metaphor.  I was watching the sky, which is something that I spend time during almost every morning.  It is a morning meditation, a way for me to more slowly become awake.  A thank you for the our planet, the universe, to enjoy the majesty that is right here outside of my sliding doors.  Then there are moments like this morning when it's just amazing what is in the sky,  the clouds were all dark gray, some almost black, and the rest of the sky was white and light gray.  It did not last long, but it was a great picture.  I am glad my eye got to see it and my heart got to feel it.  A little gift at the beginning of another below zero day!  Happy Winter.

Comments