Skip to main content

May We Live Fully in this New Year

My favorite blogger (Patti Digh) did it again for me this 1st day of the new year.  She invites us all to learn to love the questions.  Oh yes, the questions, they are the roads we travel, the paths we walk, the lanes we bike on, sometimes with a map a clear destination, many times with neither.  It is a good reminder for me, a kind of resolution that I continue to learn to love the questions, it is easy for me to live with the ambiguity of  exploratory questions that help to provide information to further formulate a concept.  It is more difficult to love the questions that come in the dark, out of nowhere, that reflect the unimaginable, the undesired.  Yes, learning to love the questions and to notice an answer!  

"And now let us welcome the New Year full of things that have never been."  Rainer Maria Rilke       

Comments