Skip to main content

No More Antifreeze

I wish I could talk about something unrelated to weather, but it just keeps coming up!  I have had a significant change in my weight since my surgery for sleep apnea.  I know don't have sleep apnea so I have lost 20+ pounds and I am 5'4" on a good day.  I am challenged by my rather loosely fitting wardrobe, and jostled with the sales clerk at gap about what size jeans would fit me (she was right!), and I am cold, especially at work.  I work in a new building, you would think it would have a good heat/air staging system, not the case.  There is a lot of cold air blowing around, and I have a number of shawls in my office just in case I cannot get warm any other way.  So here it is the second week of April, and it is in the 20's when I wake up in the morning, and  not even 50 when I come home from work, and I have lost all of my anti-freeze.  Come on sunshine.  I am ready for the warmth on my cheeks and flip flops on my feet!

Comments