Skip to main content

Oh I Need to Blog....

I believe I am just starting to keep an increase in the symptoms of no blogging --- worry that I have run out of the number of written words I have to share,  increased anxiety that I have lost the ability to just stay present in the moment (is it gone forever), questioning the relevancy of an activity that I have committed to for the past seven months, heightened volume of the internal critic, decreased sense of humor, overall malaise.   You get the picture.  Work has been amazing opportunity in just about everything!  People are working really hard,  good results are occurring and the Governor wants everyone to take 24 days off a year with no pay, and just keep doing all their work (what is wrong with this picture).   That is a whole blog in and of itself --- it is getting harder and harder to understand bailouts when the fabric of so many people's lives just grows thinner and thinner and the worry is when and how will it break!   So that's work --- it is a big plate,  all of it,  paying attention,  being ready and being a part of all the teams, showing up, and snow and cold in the daily forecasts, well it is a lot.   

Yes, then it is spring,  no April Fool's there, except in MN it is hard to take people waxing on about Cherry Blossoms in DC and crocus and other green things spouting up in Philadelphia,  we are focused on the flooding Red River, the 12 inches of snow tht didn't come,  and the temperature.  It is not below zero,  some days it is not below freezing, but there is not much feeling of warmth on the cheeks either.

All of this and oh so much more, leads to my thoughts that I am having spring fever, shack happy-itis, I didn't take a winter vacation remorse big time.  It will pass.  I did pay attention and notice the amazing sky this morning as the sun began to rise in the east,  I am two weeks away to travels on the east and then the west coast (so a change of scenery will occur).  My family that has been "down under" for a month will be home this weekend.  Preparation for the DLF endorsing convention is moving along, and I am really hopeful that we will have an endorsement by Saturday afternoon.   

Life is good.  Life is full.  Blogging has this amazing ability to help point that out, for me, maybe for you.

Comments