Skip to main content

Glorious Yellow Leaves in Sunlight

I am home from an amazing weekend of Cherag training. I had no idea how I would connect, what it would feel like after 5 months to be back together with this group of women who have heard some sound of a call. It was a big wow! I am still vibrating, and humming, and awake. It is great when we get these moments of being so absolutely present, so alive. What a gift, and how great when we can find ways to practice and notice and share. As the weekend went on the sunlight grew clearer and the leaves more golden and the sky more blue. What a relief to have the angst, the anger, the fear, the state of whatever melt away for a moment. Recharge. Renew. Ready for tomorrow. Have something more to show up with as I step back into the world.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to exchange links with your site maryalice-musings.blogspot.com
Is this possible?
I would love to exchange links with like minded ones...