Skip to main content

Radar is Going to be a Calendar Boy

I am blogging as Radar is back to sleep, he got up for a little run, ate some food and now is blissfully asleep on the bed! He is unfazed by his latest celebrity moment. Radar was notified yesterday that he would be the January calendar dog for the Small Dog Rescue 2011 Calendar. This picture of Radar taken last winter is a preview, it is not the selected photo. Terry Gydesen Radar's Mom (I have other Mother status!) and amazing photographer (check out her blog by clicking on her name, please) sent in several great shots of Radar from each season. They selected January for our boy. Please if you like dogs, know someone who does, check out their website, the calendar information will be available soon. Just in time for holiday giving and receiving. By the way, SDR has dogs available all the time, for adoption and fostering, they are a great group. I love that Radar is in my life, my grandkids love Radar, and he is the best extension to our families! Check it out. For those of you in other states, even though all of our dogs are above average and good looking, I know you will enjoy the pictures throughout the year!

Comments