Skip to main content

Oh No I Lost a Day

It is Tuesday a.m. and I am already trying to catch up....this blog thing was so out of my consciousness, and with it's recent resurrection I am still sorting out - why what how when....the who would be me.

Last night the Red Tent Women came to my house for a board meeting. We planned our next event - we do them monthly with a summer break! This month we will be having a "Senses Bar"....what a fun idea we think. Awakening the senses, noticing, sharing...so for my twin cities friends put Tuesday, October 19th on your calendar, come on over to the Mill City Cafe in NE Minneapolis. For those of you further away...stay tuned, take a moment, breath through your nose, let the breathe out through your nose. Try it again more slowly, and deeply.

A little preview of the "Senses Bar"!

Comments