Skip to main content

My Last Snowstorm for 2019-2020






Well, I am hopeful, that I have done the last of shoveling for the 2019-2020 season.  It may be possible that it will snow after I  am home,  doubtful and would melt almost immediately.  The sun will be high in the sky....  For now I am hunkered down in a beautiful winter wonderland.  

The checklist is done, except for the last minute items.   Antiseptic wipes have been purchased.  I have Young Living Thieves oil blend, and hand sanitizer in my carry on bag.  

I have been getting email reminders about check in times that are happening next week.  I have a little worry about Covid-19, but traveling during the flu season is probably more of a risk.  I just checked out the CDC website, despite the guy who is president and his cronies, the website has good and accurate information.  

I am assuming all will be well, if that changes then maybe plans will have to change, but for right now I am doing my part continuing on with my travel plans.  

My house is well taken care of, will be getting lots of good loving with other people.  March will bring more snow, more light,  and the sun higher in the sky.   

I am looking forward to longer days, warmer sun, and the changing of seasons.  

I am looking forward to beginning my travels and sharing my tales.

Comments