Skip to main content

Fun on the Ice

It was a great day on the ice. Radar, in his felted gorgeous coat (made by yes-me!), Terry and myself went out for the last day of Art Shanty-ville 2010. I got a Finnish name: Sanna, I brought a felted heart and traded at the ART swap Shanty for a ceramic something made by an artist from Tucson, at the Shanty shop I made a cared and got a really really old get well card. It was so fun, lots of people, and the snow started while out on the ice. I linked to the Staycation Art Shanty where they took my picture against a Parisian background, check it out. Also on the artswap shanty not sure their website they took pictures of what I brought, what I got. Fun way to have fun instead of sitting at home wondering when winter will end, because it is not in February!

Now on Monday night, I have just unburied my lights along the path to the garage, they were completely hidden - just a little glimpse of light, now they are shining around mounds of snow. It is still snowing and is not due to stop until around noon tomorrow. Ah winter in Minnesota.

Comments