Skip to main content

Morning Light

The light continues its pattern no matter what happens to the seasons. 6:30 a.m. and there is light in the sky! 7:00 a.m. it is bright...I can appreciate this, waking up with the light is good for my soul. I am looking forward to returning to my work today. The headlines in the paper are all about the Governor's budget, it is beyond bleak! Need to remember that it is just that the Governor's budget, there is a long way to go before we get to the end of this legislative session. Who will have the courage to really examine an approach that includes bringing in more revenue to the state (that would be taxes!) in this year of a governor's race! So I am breathing in the light, doing what I can to provide solutions, to participate and plan from a different perspective than what got us into the problems of today. Do the next thing, and remember to breathe through my feet - my hands, my heart! 7:20 sun crests over the horizon - brilliance just breathe that in as an antidote for whatever!

Comments