Skip to main content

The Map is Changing

I am waiting for a few of my friends to show up - it is only in my circle of friends that people are coming to my house because I have the biggest TV -- my daughter would have a great laugh hearing that.  So we are going to watch returns, listen to NPR, and share our reactions, along with some good food and drink.  I think that tomorrow morning is going to come way to early.   I spent the afternoon doing my phone banking!  Late in the afternoon we stopped our get out the vote calls and switched to get out volunteers for door knocking!  Obama was polling very strong, but Franken and Colman are too close to call.  It is going to be a long night in the Senate race, and as I type it looks like Democratic Senators in North Carolina and New Hampshire.  And tomorrow we will know who our next President will be and start the process of how will I engage, what will the MN legislature look like, how will this impact my work on a state and national level.  Tonight I am going to breathe deep, and watch the returns come in, enjoy time with friends, and be a part of history!

Comments