Skip to main content

Wintry Outside Warm Inside

What a great weekend seminar, Passion, Play, Purpose and Presence -- lots of ways to explore how to be in the light, keep the spark alive, honor our souls, live life -- our own lives in the uniquely wonderful way in which we each do. It is a great gift to be in the circle, be open hearted, be me. So as we listened, and sang, and heard great stories I watched the snow fall, and the light shine through in the grey cloudy sky! It is November, and we are moving towards the darkness, and yet each of us was radianting. What keeps our light alive, where are the sparks, how do we nourish our dreams? What great questions, and what a gift to have time and space to sit with them. It is such a priviledge.

I thought often this weekend about this blog, how good it feels to write, to share, to be unattached to how these words and questions and thoughts move through anyone else. I also thought about the intention, the native clarity of what we put in the world is there for at least seven generations. Reminding me that what I write and how I open my heart to whatever comes through remains not only in this virtual world but to where ever it is bound.

Comments