Skip to main content

We're Having a Heat Wave

It was about 70 degrees here today, yes that is 70 on November 3rd!  I burned up the phones again at the Obama Minneapolis Headquarters!  Today I used a computerized system, it keeps calling until you get a live voice, then all the info pops up on screen!  Very amazing, except I had 3 calls for people who were deceased ranging from 6 months ago (that is understandable) to eight years!  People were all and all very nice about the situation.  We still have a ways to go to really interface information!  My heart story of the night was getting people to vote for Al Franken - tonight people who were struggling really seemed to want to engage - I had some real, good stories about Al and Franni --- I hope that MN brings Al Franken to the Senate.  I have gotten calls from friends all over the country putting the heat on - we are doing our best.  The polls open in a little less than 11 hours from the time of this post.  Enjoy the Election Day --- it is going to be blue sky, sunny, and unseasonably warm in Minnesota -- great day to be #1 in the nation for voter turnout!

Comments