Skip to main content

What am I Thankful For?

I am amazed at what it feels like to be proud of our president to be, it feels like he is the president.  He is a leader and he is leading.

I am happy that my friend Brendan is sober and getting the treatment he needs.

I am glad for 911,  there was a big fight at my neighbors house.  It took me awhile to realize that what I was hearing was screams from my neighbor's house.  I called 911, as I was looking out the window -- two men were there to do some work on the house --- one was trying to push the other into the truck as he was screaming,  the woman on the 911 phone kept asking questions, and I told her what was happening.  She said she had gotten a number of calls the police and ambulance were on the way,  they arrived in seconds!  Thank you for good public service.  It was 14 years ago that I had a sudden asthma attack,  if I had not been in an ambulance I would have been dead.  They kept me alive when during complete pulmunary failure and cardiac shutdown!  Now that is something that government does!  Keep us safe.

I am glad for my friends that allow me to dive deep, to know that I don't know.

I am glad for the post office that is delivering my letter to North Carolina's governor asking him to make retribution and give a pardon to a man who was released from prison after being there for 14 years (on death row) and HE was INNOCENT!

I am thankful to be and feel alive.  

I am thankful that the four bowls I felted today are beautiful.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing...  Helen Keller


Comments