Skip to main content

Blooming in Winter

 

Glass Tulip Vase of Many Flowers

I ventured out of my house today!  I really have no idea when I have left Patten or taken a drive through Shin Pond and the to the North End.  I think it might be three weeks, but who knows, it's Covid time.  I had a number of stops and things to do in making my big trip to Millinocket!  I just laughed out loud about a day of "to do's" in Millinocket.  

I left home mid-morning and headed to Millinocket Floral .  I dropped off two of my favorite vases and set a time to stop back to pick up my transformed vases. 

I love fresh flowers.  They are a very special treat especially in the middle of a winter that has more than our share of very gray days.  

It feels decadent to have not one but two vases of beautiful flowers, and Rhonda has made such beautiful bouquets and they last so very long.  

Besides flowers, I was able to have brief, safe visit with Emilie and Will.  I was working at the library today and Emilie and Will stopped by.  

There is nothing like a 5 minute "baby fix".  Will is one happy baby, and he spent a long time just looking at me, then back at his mom, then his dad.  Then he just started making little sounds, kind of swinging back and forth and giving up some really big smiles.   How fun.   

I got in a little walk with Lucy and a sweet safe moment with Mark and Anita.  A pretty fine venture out of the house.   Now snuggled back home, and I have absolutely no idea when I have to leave it again.  

......my kicksled is being shipped tomorrow!   Stay tuned I am going to have it very soon!

Comments