Skip to main content

Science Returns


 I am going to be short and sweet today.  Somehow I found myself thinking of the Solar System Installation along US Highway 1.  The Sun is the inside University of Maine - Presque Isle and is painted on two floors to maintain the scale that happens from the sun and all the planets in the solar system. I think I was jogged to think of the interest in the solar system and science as I was hearing the excitement in President Elect Biden's voice as he was introducing his Science Team this afternoon.  I was upstairs in the front bedroom, putting the last winterizing on the large window that faces north.  Surprisingly, I decided to move things around in the room and it feels and looks better.  While I was carrying things around I had the radio on and listened to Biden talk about his choices, it made me smile and laugh out loud.  He sounded so proud, excited and committed in the sureness that this time would be a big part of "building back better".  

The rest of my day was quiet.   I have been listening to a Kay Hooper audiobook,  listening to a paranormal story seems a comforting distraction from all the is happening around us.  If you would like an escape I highly recommend checking out the Maine Solar System Model  it is a fun divergence....if you might appreciate one!

It is Saturday and I taking the night off....netflix here I come.


Comments