Skip to main content

More Snow Globes - More Light

More Snow Globes
My Porch Still Bringing Light
Unbelievable, the month of January is almost done.

Just as the month seemed to fly by, it also feels like years ago that I made black eye peas for New Years Day.  

We, as a nation, have survived an insurrection. Fewer have survived another month of Covid.  The pandemic rages on, especially in the U.S.  

I have vaccine envy and no appointment.  

The past president has been impeached again, the only president to be impeached not once but twice. 

We have a new President, a new Vice-President and people who actually can do and want to do their jobs for our country.  

My kicksled has made it from Finland, to Ely, Minnesota and is now on it's way to Willow Street in Patten, Maine.  

And I keep making ice globes.  I am happy hunkering down.  I seem to be very busy.  My volunteer life has somehow turned into "work-life" and my days are busy.  Time at the computer.  Time on zoom and calls.  I have had good connecting even though I seldom leave my house.  

It is so fun that there are now 2 houses on Willow Street with ice globes and a third is on the way.  I am buoyed by the simple things these days.  I am hopeful.  Optimistic most of the time.  

And I love that I am finding many different ways to bring light into my life.  As the month of January ends the light continues to grow, a little a day.  We move further away from the longest night.  In the sky the just full Wolf Moon is shining, shining so very brightly.  Fire and Ice on a Saturday Night. 

 


 
 

Comments