Skip to main content

10* and Snowing

We are moving closer to the official first day of winter, here in MN we are as usual way ahead of schedule.  We have 1-2 inches of snow on the ground and it is a beautiful dry snow falling this morning.  There have been a number of accidents, people forget that they are diving on snow and it can be slick!  It is amazing that this happens every year seeing that we really have so few weeks when there is NOT snow on the ground.  The houses that I look at out from my "back yard" view are all white, as is my own, and it gives this consistent white background everywhere, the trees and bushes break up the whiteness that is everywhere.  I am feeling that going within pull as we move into winter.  The internal landscape whispers and entices me to pay attention.  I am felting, and knitting, and writing, and imagining!  Focus on my being vs. what I do.  We are moving towards the longest night, the light has diminished and the internal light burns eternally.


Comments