Skip to main content

Four Felted Bowls, One Crescent Moon and Two Missing Planets

On Saturday I felted four bowls,  they are all dry now and shaped, and I must say they are amazing vessels.  You can feel the good energy and vibrational attributes of the care and fun and prayerful energy that happens when I knit and shape and transform something from yarn to an object!  How fun to feel so good about the creative process.

Then there is this crescent moon that keeps getting larger, the sky was so very clear tonight.  It is cold, the sun is low in the sky, and the lights of the city and the celestial sky all have a texture of winter to come.  

Jupiter and Venus were on the horizon earlier tonight, the moon was no where anywhere near them.  So the shifts have occurred, the movement is noticeable even though the planets are so very far away.  

I am glad that I could see Venus, Jupiter, and the crescent moon all shimmering so very close to each in this amazing triangle.  Now they are moving on, and I have been moved.

May we each find that which moves, inspires, keeps us open and amazed about the world we live in today.

Comments

Hi! Kathy Krepcio told me about your blog. I love it. Cassandra O'Neill