Skip to main content

Ground Hog Day


I am so glad to be smiling in February.  It was a sunny day and so the ground hog saw his shadow, and I myself would be thrilled if winter was done in six weeks!  Each day each week, the sun is higher, daylight is longer, and the sun and summer will absolutely prevail.  Spring will come, the snow will melt, the trees will bud.  The cycle continues.  I can feel the rewards of having time in the dark, time to go within.  I have loved the time that I have had to knit, to felt, to work on my books, my words.  

At work today people were giddy talking about the January thaw we had on Saturday.  Of course we are back in the deep freeze but we all know that will change, we will be in the 3o's and then the 40's.   I had such a good time in the art shanties on the ice, I am still taking it in.  Thought I would show you one of my highlights, helping a new person to be inspired about knitting - it was great fun.  Enjoy this time we have to be inside, to go inside, to become friends with the dark.  

Comments