Skip to main content

Front Door with Ice/Flower Disks and Rainbow Flag

  The snow did come today.  By mid-morning I was out clearing off the back porch and stairs, making pathways to the garage and the front door.  I used my push shovel to move snow around and Charlie came by and pushed the snow from the plow. I got a path to the front door, got the stairs all cleared, and the back porch shoveled out.  

I hung my newest ice disk out so that I now have one on each side of my front door!  I think it will be into next week before they will even start to melt!

Excitement, I had some visitors for a little bit today.  Sam and Gabrielle stopped by on their way to cross county ski. I took the kick sled out of the garage and they both took a little spin.  It was very fun to have a little visit, such a rarity and very appreciated.  So they went off to ski and before the town spread lots of sand on the roads I went out on my kick sled.  I started to get some rhythm in my kick and I got a better feel for getting a good "push".  My street has a little hill, I can feel it when I walk up it and I have been cautious about not sledding down it, but today I did it.  I was still cautious, keep a foot down at the steepest part of the hill, but then i let go,  Hung onto the sled and away I went.  It was fun, and I am looking forward to being more comfortable to do a good kick at the top and just fly down to my house.  

I arrived safely home, tucked away my sled and my legs are letting me know that I did some good kicking today. and...Several rounds of snow shoveling and pushing.  and...Now, enjoying snuggling in for the night.  The snow seems to have ended, not sure if there will be much more tonight.  I am ready, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

 

Lots of snow looking out to the street from the back of the house.


Comments