Skip to main content

A fine fine Friday in Milinocket

Wow,  what a first week at home!  Lots of catching up, enjoying the cool weather, taking care of a few things around the house and now on Friday enjoying a beautiful warm sun-shining day.  Deb has arrived for the big final push weekend in Millinocket before the primary on Tuesday.  Mike came over to pick up a check for mowing the lawn and I ran the snow blower to get all the gas out and got the lawn mower started.

Tonight is a big kick off to the weekend for Lucas St Clair.  He is running for CD2 - and I think that he is the most viable candidate to win against Poliquin in the fall, and I am glad to be supporting him for congress.

I love the sky and the way the light shines here.  I have been entranced by the clarity of the light since my first visit.  Today is one of those spectacular days- sweet clouds, gentle breeze, wonderful warmth from the sun, and such clarity in the air. 

I am aware that I am a little tired, there has been lots of integration these past 6 days and I am needing to take little rests.  I am thinking about a little time soon to read and maybe rest my eyes just a little.  I don't think I have any commitments until later this afternoon.  So I am going to read a little,  do some more unpacking and rearranging and just enjoy this fine fine Friday in Maine. 


Comments